As per Section 12 of the Companies Act, 2013, (applicable from 1st April 2014) , every company shall print the following information compulsorily on all its business letters, bill heads, letter papers, letterheads, notices, and other official publications :-
2) Registered office address
3) Coporate Identity Number
4) Telephone Number
5) Fax Number, if any
6) Email, if any
7) Website address , if any
Other provisions of Section 12 :-
– Every Company shall have , from the 15th day of its incorporation and at all times thereafter, a registered office capable of receiving and acknowledging all communications and notices.
– Every company to paint or affix its name and registered office address outside the office and every place of business
– Every company to have its name legibly engraved on seal and printed on promissory notes, bills of exchange
– In case of change of name, the former name is also required to be printed outside the office and on the letterheads, etc.
– In case of a One Person Company, the words ‘One Person Company’ to appear in brackets below the name wherever printed, affixed or engraved.
– Notice of any change of Registered Office within the same city to be given to ROC within 15 days (earlier, 30 days)
– Penalty for any default in complying with the section – Company and every officer in default liable to a penalty of INR 1,000/- per day (maximum INR 100,000).