The following important tasks should be taken care/done while filing the September 2020 return which falls due on 20th October 2020.
- Correction of GSTR 1 for the FY 2019-20
If you have any corrections to be made in your GSTR 1 with regard to Tax Invoice, B2C sales, Export Sales, Debit/Credit Notes, etc., the same should be done before 20th of October 2020 (i.e,) Due date for filing GST return for the month of September 2020
- Payment of taxes missed out or adjustment of excess taxes for FY 2019-20
- Issue of Credit notes for the supplies made in the FY 2019-20
- Reporting of Debit Notes issued in F.Y.2019-20 to be reported by due date of Sep 2020 returns
- Availment of Input tax credit for the purchases effected in FY 2019-20 , even though goods received in FY 2020-21.
- Reversal of Credits for FY 2019-20 including reversal for exempt supplies & personal consumption.
- Where the GST Registered person has availed the benefit of Notification No 30/2020 dtd 3rd Apr 2020 (Not considering the limit 10% for availing the ITC as per GSTR 2A) & claimed the entire credit as per books of accounts, the GST Registered person has to carry out the cumulative adjustment on account of difference of Input tax credit as per GSTR 2A and the amount claimed in the GST Returns.
Click here to send an enquiry to us