The Ministry of Company Affairs has introduced a new scheme namely “Company Law Settlement Scheme , 2011“.
The Salient Features of this scheme are :-
1) This scheme condones the delay in filing of Documents with Registrar of Companies.
2) It also grants immunity from prosecution
3) The additional fees payable will be only 25% of the actual additional fees payable.
4) The Scheme will be in force from 12th August 2011 to 31st Oct 2011.
5) The documents which were due for filing upto 30.06.2011 can be filed in this scheme.
6) The fees shall be payable at the time of filing of the documents.
7) This scheme is applicable for only the following documents :-
Form 20B – Form of Filing Annual Return by a Company having a Share Capital
Form 21 A – Form for Annual Return for the Company not having Share Capital
Form 23AC & 23ACA – Form for filing Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
Form 66 – Form for submission of Compliance Certificate with the Registrar.
After Conclusion of the scheme, the Registrar shall take necessary action under Companies Act, 1956 against the companies who have not availed this scheme and are in default in filing of documents in a timely manner.
Click here to send an enquiry to us regarding the above scheme and for filing your ROC Returns